Emma Stone has teamed up with Revlon (again!) for their Nearly Naked campaign!
Revlon has sent me a bunch of awesome products to get Emma’s red carpet look.
In this tutorial, I’ll be using the Nearly Naked liquid foundation and pressed powder, a lip butter, and this new Revlon Photoready in Metropolitan palette:
Here is the look I created inspired by Emma Stone!
- Lise Watier Professional Corrector Portfolio in Beige for all correcting and contouring
- Revlon Nearly Naked liquid foundation in #150 Nude
- Revlon Nearly Naked Press Powder in Light
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium
- Farro blush in Suzie’s Glow
used the Metropolitan palette pictures above. See picture for the #’s listed below
- #1 used to prime the lid, applied with finger
- #2 applied all over the lid and lower lash line with a flat, stiff brush
- #3 applied in the crease with a fluffy blending brush
- #4 applied to the brow bone and inner tear duct with an angled shading brush
- #5 applied with my fingers in the centre of the lid
- Upper & lower water line is lined with Lise Watier Eyeshine in Black Gold
- Eyeko Skinny Mini mascara to top and bottom lashes (note: I am wearing lashing extensions, too!)
- Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
*All Revlon products used have been sent by Revlon. For more information, please read the Disclaimer