After watching one of my favourite Makeup Artists/YouTubers Beat Face Honey and all her tutorials with rhinestones, I really wanted to create a look that incorporated them. Since Valentines Day is coming up, I’d thought I’d kill two birds with one stone- create a wearable (for the most part) Valentines Day look and use rhinestones. Here’s what I came up with:
It took 42 rhinestones to outline my lips. I really love how this turned out. The only part of this look that isn’t “wearable” is the rhinestone lip liner.
Here are a list of products I used:
- Maybelline FitMe foundation
- Maybelline FitMe concealer
- Lise Watier Portfolio Professional Corrector in Beige for reducing redness and for contour
- Ferro Cosmetics mineral blush in Suzie’s Glow
- Stile Prime Pot in Taffy
- MAC Rice Paper as highlight
- MAC Naked pigment all over the lid
- Sleek Makeup Caribbean Palette in Purple Haze (purple) in the crease and lower lash line
- Sleek Makeup Caribbean Palette in Singapore Sling (hot pink) to blend out Purple Haze
- Sleek Makeup Caribbean Palette in Espresso Martini (black) on lower lash line and Outer V
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Zero
- Eyeko Mini Skinny Brush mascara
- MAC Fluildline Brow Gel-Creme in Deep Dark Brunette on the brows
- MAC Pink Pigeon lipstick
- Rhinestones are from Michaels, applied with tweezers and Duo Lash Adhesive in Clear
NOTE: mind my messy hair! I just got back from a Hot Yoga class when I created this tutorial.
What do you think?
Also, let me know your plans for Valentines Day! I’m taking my other half to The Keg. He spoils me every other day of the year, so I’ll give him this day