I just wanted to write a quick post to share with you some things I got for Christmas that can also make great gift ideas.
- Flannel PJs from La Senza: Mom bought me a set of these and as childish as they look, they are SO comfy! The bottoms are long johns and don’t run up my thighs throughout the night.
- Cheetah Print slippers: Also from my mom. Purchased at Walmart
- Perfume: My parents & boyfriend bought me my 3 favourite fragrances. Paco Rabanne Black XS, Pink Sugar, and Roberto Cavalli
- Michael Kors Rose Golden Watch: My extremely generous boyfriend bought this exact watch for me. I’m so in love with it and is so much more gorgeous in person.
- Makeup Train Case: Another gift from the BF! Mine is silver. He bought it at Solutions. I love how it has removable compartment separators. This is perfect for condensing my bridal kit!
- Heateach Heating Cushion: This is one of my favourite gifts from the bunch! My butt is staying warm this winter Another car related gift I got was new windshield wipers (I needed them!) Both gifts were from my boyfriend
- Chapters Gift Card: One of my best girlfriends got me a Chapter gift card because of my love for reading!
- Scarves: That same girlfriend is aware of my obsession with scarves. SO she bought me two- one black one, and a grey Infiniti scarf. My parents also bought me a zebra print pashmina!
- Fleece Throw Blanket: Mom & Dad picked this up for me because I’m always complaining that I’m cold!
- Avon Initial Pendant: Mine is in the letter ‘A’. Another one of my girlfriends got me this and some Avon hand creams.
My brother gave me money and my parents also gave me money (along with the gifts mentioned above)