The same day I received my disappointing Topbox, I received this awesome Luxe Box which helped soften the blow!
I love the elegance on the new Luxe Boxes. This month, the contents of my box were carefully placed inside a silk pouch with draw strings. I’m not sure if this was just for Christmas or if the pouch is permanent, but I love it!
My Luxe Box contained 8 products, 3 of which were full-size.
- Eyeko Mini Skinny Brush Mascara
- China Glaze in Beauty Within (full-size)
From the United in Purpose (for Breast Cancer Awareness) collection. It’s a very vibrant, kind of neon, matte pink.
- Dermalogica Precleanse
I’m currently using this to remove my makeup. It works great on stubborn, waterproof products!
- Schwarzkopf Professional Dust It (full-size) $15
- Donna Karen Woman
Not one of my favourite scents but it’s wearable and it’s a very generous size in a cool bottle!
- Kerastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide
- B. Kamins Day Lotion with SPF15
- Loose Button Kabuki Brush (full-size) $n/a