I found this tag on Wonderland Beauty and wanted to join in!
Here you go:
- How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?
I spend about 3 or 4 hrs a day writing posts or coming up with concepts/editing my blog. I don’t touch a computer on the weekend (my rule!) so on average, I spend between 15-20 hrs a week on my blog.
- Are you a spender or a saver?
Definitely a spender. I’m trying to correct that, though!
- When is it easiest for you to blog?
It’s easiest for me to blog while I’m at my fulltime job. I’m lucky enough to have free reigns which is how I can get so much done/written, providing I don’t have actual “work” to do.
- What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you?
It’s just easier than recording/editing/uploading videos. I tried the whole YouTube thing but right now- it’s not for me. I don’t have time to record, let alone edit. I have a studio in my home that I work out of in the evenings (ie. taking clients)
- What’s your worst makeup/hair habit?
My worst makeup habit is overblushing. I can’t help it- I love blush!
- What’s one quote that you wish the world would live by?
Very cliche answer but : live, laugh, love. A lot of people are so negative or are surrounded by a lot of negativity and that’s just not a way to live.
- How long do you spend getting ready every day?
40 minutes- give or take
- Who’s your favourite blogger?
I would have to say Temptalia. I check her website at least once a day. Her reviews are detailed and her pictures are awesome.
- Who is a blogger that you read who deserves more subscribers than they have?
Heels and Hers. Every Toronto girl needs to read her blog!
- What’s one thing you’re excited about in the upcoming year?
I look forward to expanding my business and learning a new trade. I hope to be taking a lash extension course with Xtreme Lash.
- What’s your most awkward blogging moment?
This is an easy one to answer! I borrowed a photo once without crediting the source and got called out on it. In my defense, said photo was watermarked (and the watermark wasn’t mine!)
- How long does it take for you to prep a post?
On average, less than an hour.
- Are you wearing pants (or jeans/skirt) right now or are you wearing pajama bottoms/sweat pants?
I’m at work so I’m most definitely wearing pants!
- What are you most proud of in your life?
All that I’ve accomplished with my business in such a short amount of time. I am so grateful and thankful for my supporters! I wouldn’t be where I am today with your encouragement.