This look was created using (mostly) the Urban Decay original Naked Palette.
Reviewed & swatched here.
- Maybelline FitMe foundation
- Maybelline FitMe concealer
- MAC MSF in Earthshine, tops of cheeks/contour
- MAC Legendary blush, apples of cheeks
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- From UDN1 palette, Half-Baked all over lid
- From UDN1 palette, Smog on outer half of lid
- MAC Glitter Gold pigment placed over half-baked on inner half of lid. Duo lash glue used to adhere glitter to lid.
- From UDN1 palette, Naked blended into crease
- From UDN1 palette, Creep smudged over Lise Watier Black Gold eyeliner on upper lash line and outer-v
- From UDN1 palette, Darkhorse used to blend out and soften Creep
- From UDN1 palette, Sin on browbone for highlight
- From UDN1 palette, Virgin smudged over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk for inner corner highlight
- From UDN1 palette, Buck smudged into lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion
- Benefit They’re Real! mascara
- Avon Ultra Color Riche Lipstick in Perfect Plum
- Gosh Soft n Shine Lip Balm in Kiss