Cost: $60 CDN
Available at: Sephora
MY 2 CENTS
Forgive me for being 2.5yrs late but I just have to review and swatch. It’s what we beauty bloggers love doing!
I picked this up from Sephora earlier this month when I had a $15 coupon to use. I decided between UDN1 or UDN2 and ultimately chose Naked 1 for a number of reasons:
- most of my clientele are warmer toned
- I love the velvet packaging
- because I wanted the primer more than the gloss in UDN2
There are 12 shades in total and they are:
- Virgin- frosty nude
- Sin- frosty pink-champagne
- Naked- matte medium brown
- Sidecar- shimmer bronze/brown
- Buck- matte dark beige
- Half Baked- frosty bronze
- Smog- dark bronze
- Darkhorse- deep brown with bronze flecks
- Toasted- dark pink shimmer
- Hustle- dark brown shimmer
- Creep- dark blue with flecks of silver and teal
- Gun Metal- blue-grey with metallic finish
UDN1 also came with a shadow brush which is flat, stiff and perfect for packing on color or smudging liner and Primer Potion.
The shadows are gorgeous! They’re pigmented, buttery-smooth, and so easy to blend. These are the first Urban Decay shadows I’ve tried and although I am impressed with the quality of the shadows, I’m a little disappointed that it started creasing (without primer) after about 6 hrs.
Primer isn’t something I wear every day so I was hoping it would last a whole work day, at the very least- especially since I’ve used drugstore shadows without a primer that lasted over 10hrs without creasing. Regardless, UDN1 is still a palette I reach for on a daily basis!